Policy and Restrictions
• NO KIDS OR EXTRA GUESTS allowed due to cross contamination and interruption of appointment.
• All appointments require a NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit that goes toward the total cost of service.
• Payments can be made in cash (recommended) or credit/debit card (There is an extra 10% transaction fee if paying with card)
• To reschedule an appointment a one (1) week notice is required. If you fail to reschedule 1 week prior to your appointment you will forfeit your deposit. Only ONE (1) time rescheduling is allowed. If you choose to completely cancel the appointment you will forfeit your deposit no matter the time frame. To reschedule or cancel you can text us at (575)618-2725 or email us at
• Any client arriving more than 10 minutes late will be subjected to an extra charge of $50 OR your appointment will be cancelled and you will forfeit the deposit. If you decide to cancel and reschedule the client will need to pay another deposit. Please be considerate of other clients time.
• If you've had any previous work done by another artist please send clear pictures of brows before booking. Pictures can be sent via text to (575)618-2725 or emailed to
All previous work is subjected to an extra charge of $100. If you come to your appointment with previous work done on your brows (old microblading/old tattoo) without notifying us first, you will be sent home and your deposit will be forfeited. Correction work requires more time than the usual appointment time and sometimes its not coverable so please be mindful before booking.
• All results will vary per person depending on skin, lifestyle, bone structure, medications taken and aftercare.
• We are not liable for any changes to the brows once the final decision has been approved during shaping/consultation.
• PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
• Touchup is NOT included in the inital price.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any given reason.
Restrictions apply if:
• 18 and under
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Diabetic (please consult doctor for clearance)
• Are currently or have been on antibiotics in the past 2 weeks
• Allergic to alcohol, lidocaine, pigments
• Any treatment, medication, or illness/disease that compromises the immune system
• Transmittable blood conditions such as Hepatitis or HIV.
• Glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicine
• Mitral valve disorder or high blood pressure
• Epilepsy or has experienced faint spell or seizures
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Tendency towards keloids or hypertrophic scarring
• Seborrheic dermatitis
• Skin irritations, psoriasis, eczema, especially near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.) If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
• Received Botox in the past 3 months in the upper face area
• Used Accutane in the past year
• Use Retin-A, (must discontinue use of these products at least 4 weeks prior to procedure)
• Has received laser treatments, glycolic peels, chemical peels around the treatment area within the past 3 weeks
• IF ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU,YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AS A CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT INFORM US AND PROCEED WITH THE APPOINTMENT WE WILL REFUSE TO SERVICE YOU ON THE DAY YOU COME IN AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT.
Tuesday - Wednesday 11:30 am - 5 pm
Thusrday - Saturday 9:00 am - 5 pm
6330 N Mesa St Suite i
El Paso, TX 79912